[Mailman-Users] V. 2.16b+

Marci O'Daffer mjo at kalico.net
Fri Dec 20 00:08:50 CET 2002

Thanks Danny. I appreciate your time and imput. I'm not familiar with
the inner workings of any of this.
Merry Christmas!
Marci :)

--
Marci O'Daffer, CCE
Certified Childbirth Educator

Managing Director, HostingNorthwest.net
Web Hosting for Pacific Northwest Businesses
http://www.HostingNorthwest.net

Owner, Hosting byKalico.net
Web Site Hosting for the Rest of Us!
Perfect for Families, Ministries, Home Business
http://Hosting.byKalico.net

May the Prince of Peace
bring you Peace and Joy
this Christmas and New Year