[Mailman-Users] How to not wrap long subject lines?

Doug Brandon doug at corelis.com
Fri Dec 20 00:02:21 CET 2002

I'm using Mailman 2.1b6 and can not figure out how to tweak it to not wrap
long subject lines.  Unfortunately, Microsoft Outlook does not reconstruct
broken subject lines properly (it doesn't put a space between the last word
on the current line and first word on the next line).  Since we're using
this to send announcements to a large customer base, we want the subject
line to look as professional as possible.  I know this is a Microsoft
problem and not Mailman, but it would be nice if I could tweak Mailman to
avoid this.

Any tweak suggestions?

Thanks,
    Doug