[Mailman-Users] Mailman post configuration problem

Bruno António bantonio at di.fc.ul.pt
Thu Dec 19 20:48:12 CET 2002

        I have configured mailman and I have everything running except
the most important thing when a send an e-man to the list, the members
do not receive the message, the smtp-failure log shows the following.

    Dec 19 19:24:01 2002 (23465) -1 john_doe at hotmail.com (ignore)
    Dec 19 19:24:02 2002 (23464) -1 aretta_frankiln at hotmail.com (ignore)

    The smtp log shows this

    Dec 19 19:43:03 2002 (23704) All recipients refused: (111,
'Connection refused')
    Dec 19 19:43:03 2002 (23704) smtp for 1 recips, completed in 0.005
seconds

    The problem could be the machine, but when i send a mail to someone
using the mail command that person receives it. I am using a server with
Red Hat Linux 7.1 and the mailer is sendmail.

    Can someone give me an hint in where the problem is? Thanks in advance.

--
Bruno António,
Administração de Sistemas do Dep. de Informática da Fac. de Ciências da