[Mailman-Users] easy unsubscribe links in emails

Krish Harris kirsh_harris at asianminds.com
Thu Dec 19 10:12:27 CET 2002

Both the below options are very useful -- but if they work!!!

> That provides the link and ability to send email and get unsubscribed.

I tried using the second option (sending a mail to
mailman-users-request at python.org with unsubscribe in subject) but did
not get unsubscribed nor did I receive any message. --?????

Also I tried the first option but it unnecessary gives you prompt for
putting your email address. Is it possible that user automatically gets
the second screen and he just have to click unsubscribe?

The above two options if they work, are very useful if you are running a
mailing list sole for marketing purpose and where password for
individual subscriber are not required at all.

Regards,
saurabh

On