[Mailman-Users] delivery

Jacek Wojaczynski kocurek at kocurek.eu.org
Tue Dec 17 20:17:53 CET 2002

Hi!

I have 2 problems:

1. "Questions?  Contact the Mailman site administrator at
mailman-owner@@FQDN at ."

It's a wrong configuration... How can I change thos "@FQDN@"
with actual fully qualified domain name to the existing list?

2. I'm running a list for 600 subscribers and I get the following
errors:

"For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The MX program

<appelsiini at poczta.fm>: permission denied. Command output: Too many
recipients".

How Do I fix this one? I have about 60 recipients with that
domain.

I tried to figure it out myself.
Is it enough to change "mm_cfg.py" settings? Or should I do sth
else after editing this file? Will it work on an existing (and
running) list?

TIA
--
kocurek