[Mailman-Users] Customizing /admin/ pages question.

Cary Howell chowell-web at xilogix.com
Tue Dec 17 06:21:15 CET 2002

I have read the documentation and understand how to edit the various
list pages like listinfo, options, optresults, etc.  I would like to be
able to customize other pages like the /admin/ pages. Is there a simple
way to do this (short of changing the source), there is no discussion in
the manual nor are there any templates, so are these hard coded pages?
Thanks in Advance.

---
J. Cary Howell                                      www.xilogix.com
Xilogix LLC                                         +1-877-945-6449
Simply better managed servers.