[Mailman-Users] Using external archive program

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 16 21:48:03 CET 2002

I'm sure you will get it to work, but here is an easy work-around.  When
you move the list to Mailman, you will change the alias to point to the
mailman list; point a new alias to the old list (and remove the users);
then subscribe that new alias to Mailman.

Your old list will still be up and running, but now it will only serve
as an archiver for the Mailman list.

In the mean-time you can continue to play around with mailman's
archiver...

Good Luck - Jon Carnes