[Mailman-Users] Problem with Public Domain

Ed Premus epremus at mystrotv.com
Sat Dec 14 01:44:01 CET 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: mailman-users-bounces+epremus=mystrotv.com at python.org
[mailto:mailman-users-bounces+epremus=mystrotv.com at python.org] On Behalf
Of Ed Premus
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2002 2:38 PM
To: mailman-users at python.org
Subject: [Mailman-Users] Problem with Public Domain

I installed mailman 2.0.13-3 as part of the install on RH 8.0. The
sendmailMTA is local.
When I create a mailing list it does not show up as a publicly
advertised mailing list for the domain. How do I set it to default to a
publicly advertised mailing list. I can do a /"mail list name" and it
works fine. It appears in the administrative mail list section. If I do
it from the machine it comes up in both.?????
These are the only configuration settings.
httpd-mailman-conf.conf
RedirectMatch /mailman[/]*$
<http://MAIL-PRI.MYSTROTV.COM/mailman/listinfo>
mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py
DEFAULT_HOST_NAME = 'MAIL-PRI.MYSTROTV.COM'
Thanks,
Ed
"The box said to install NT4.0 or better, so I installed Linux"