[Mailman-Users] Mailman + Exim problem

opiela at attbi.com opiela at attbi.com
Wed Dec 11 20:12:29 CET 2002

Mailman version 2.0.13
Exim version 3.12
Python version 2.1.3

How can I tell Mailman to use the localhost of mydomain.net instead
of machinename.mydomain.net? I've changed the DEFAULT_HOST_NAME and
DEFAULT_URL to mydomain.net in the mm_cfg.py file, but it doesn't
seem to have any affect.

I've also changed the "Host name this list prefers." and
"Base URL for Mailman web interface" in the admin web page to be
the mydomain.net, but that also seems to have no effect.

Reason I'm asking: my isp is refusing to relay outbound messages with
the localhost set to machinename.mydomain.net. It'll work with the
localhost set to mydomain.net.

How can I tell Mailman to use mydomain.net?

Thanks

Rob