[Mailman-Users] wrapper executing, but doing NOTHING - SOLVED

Joel Glickman joel_m at joelglickman.com
Fri Dec 6 00:33:05 CET 2002

Well, the problem is solved.  I said that I RTFM'd and did everything
correctly.  Well ... I did, in terms of configuring and installing the
mailman binaries .. my problem is that I didn't read the whole manual .. I
missed this line -- - IMPERATIVE!  IMPORTANT!  DO THIS!  YOU'LL BE SORRY IF
YOU DON'T!, which refers to setting up the crontab.  I appreciate the help.

Thanks to "MCV Webmaster" <webmaster at mcvfifesanddrums.org> and Matthew
Davis <bigdog at dogpound.vnet.net> for the heads up.

MCV:
At 05:06 PM 12/5/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Is the crontab installed?
>
>* Joel Glickman (joel_m at joelglickman.com) wrote:
> > - Running RH7.2, sendmail, mailman 2.0.12

Matthew: