[Mailman-Users] Only request alerts

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Tue Dec 3 03:00:14 CET 2002

I think this feature is available in version 3.1.x
If not, you could easily modify the work-around used in 3.0.x (that is
outlined in the FAQ).  Basically you turn off immediate notification, so
the only moderator message is sent at 5pm local server time.  At 4:59
you use a filter to remove unwanted messages waiting for moderation.

The tricky part for you will be modifying the request.db file.

Good luck - Jon Carnes