[Mailman-Users] VirtualHosting and Mailman

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 1 17:20:12 CET 2002

This question has been answered many times. If it is not in the FAQ then
it is certainly in the archives of the list - look at the footer of any
message from the list for links to both the FAQ and the Archives.

Basically, you should consider using Postfix in place of sendmail for
your MTA.  Postfix does a much better job of handling virtual mail (at
least when it comes to sending from a Virtual Domain).

Also, Mailman version 2.1.x does a better job of handling Virtual
Domains - though that version is still in the later stages of being a
Beta release.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes