[Mailman-Users] *some* subscribers don't get mail

David Gordon davidgordon at ntlworld.com
Sun Dec 1 13:23:40 CET 2002

Mailman 2.0.13 / Sendmail

I've set up a Mailman list which all seems to work fine.

I subscribed myself [me at mydomain.tld] as the first subscriber, sent and
received a test message. Sure everything was okay I subscribed more
people using the 'auto-subscribe' feature. Those people got mail and replied.

But me at mydomain.tld didn't get their replies, or any mail. I subscribed
resubscribed it. So I now have to subscriptions to mydomain.tld. So I
should get two copies of all posts - the 'membership options' confirm my
settings.

But I don't, I only get one copy. And I don't know to which account as my
host seems to have stripped out the 'to' or 'for' line from my headers.

My maillog shows mail being sent out to all subscribers, including both
my addresses at mydomain.tld

This seems odd to me and makes me worry that not all subscribers might be
receiving mail although as far as I can see they should be.

Is there a bug or did I do something wrong/stupid?

--
DavidGordon