[Mailman-Users] HTML Emails

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Sat Aug 31 08:37:11 CEST 2002

* Norman Campbell <Ncampbell at nbta.org> [20020831 00:25]: wrote:
> I currently have several lists being hosted by another company using Mailman
> 2.1b2.  We want the capability to send html email.  When I send the email,
> it is received as attachments only.  Nothing is in the body of the email.
> Is there a way so that the email is received with the html in the body of
> the message?

I think that is a MUA problem. When someone sends HTML mail and there is no
filtering between the sender and the recipient, the failure to display the
mail correctly is a problem that lies with the mail client, no? I see in
so many lists people send HTML mail and we hate them ;-(

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash at wananchi.com>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'