[Mailman-Users] Serialize?

Norbert Bollow nb at cisto.com
Fri Aug 30 10:28:02 CEST 2002

G. Armour Van Horn <vanhorn at whidbey.com> wrote:

> If you're running a number of servers it does get easier, and I suspect that
> there are quite a few users here who are in that situation. One system for
> Mailman is plenty for my needs, particularly since Mailman has that machine
> all to itself, so other upgrades can't interfere with it. I can't justify
> another system as a sandbox for 2.1, and wouldn't have time to figure out
> reasonable tests to run on it anyway.

There's no problem whatsoever with running several (a few) separate
Mailman installs on the same machine.  It's just when you haven dozens
of hundreds of installs that it become necessary to change a few
things.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
Founder & Steering Committee member of http://gnu.org/projects/dotgnu/