[Mailman-Users] Mailman stopped working after changing IP address

walter stafford walter at bbri.org
Fri Aug 30 04:42:46 CEST 2002

Hi,
    After I changed the ip address of my linux box, mailman stopped
working. (Our ISP assigned us a new IP range). I have changed the hosts
file and rerun the m4 sendmail.mc config script. But somehwere i have
missed something. I created a  new test list and tried to subscribe to
it throught the web interface but I get no repsonse from it. There are a
lot of files piling up in /home/mailman/qfiles

None of the lists (I have 4) will forward messages or allow new
subscriptions.   Can anyone help??

Walter Stafford