[Mailman-Users] messages to user not being delivered

Arif Mamdani arif at welfarelaw.org
Fri Aug 30 17:51:30 CEST 2002

Hey folks,
I'm having a really strange issue here, that I've been beating my head
against the wall with.  If it's okay, I'd like to summarize what I've
done, in hopes that one of you may see something that I haven't and be
able to provide some guidance in where else I can look.

I'm running a number of lists, and we've recently found that one user
who's subscribed to two of those lists isn't receiving her messages.  On
the server, they appear to be delivered just fine:

Aug 29 19:27:48 lincproject postfix/smtp[26161]: DBE901AF2A7:
to=<xxxxx at fifthave.org>, relay=fifthave.org[216.248.203.53], delay=44,
status=sent (250 TAA10442 Message accepted for delivery)

but on her end, she never sees them.  Looking from Mailman logs doesn't
show any bounces/errors/anything related to her or the lists in
question.

We set up a test list, with her as the only subscriber and she does
receive messages from that list.

What this suggests to me is that the problem is somewhere on her end,
but before I confidently say that, I want to be sure that I'm not
overlooking something, and have ruled out any possibility of problems at
my end.

thanks
-arif

Arif Mamdani				arif at welfarelaw.org
Circuit Rider				ph: 651.644.0199
LINC Project -- Welfare Law Center	 c: 917.655.2579
www.lincproject.org www.welfarelaw.org