[Mailman-Users] changing DEFAULT_HOST_NAME after creating lists

David F. Reed davereed at w5sv.org
Wed Aug 28 20:08:09 CEST 2002

There is a place in the overall configuration (one of the .py scripts)
that you can change the entry of all of them...

On a RedHat 7.3 system, it is /var/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py
On other systems, I would think a locate mailman|grep mm_cfg.py
would find it..

Edit variable DEFAULT_HOST_NAME = <new host name>

Good luck; if you have a moent for it,
I am curious how you moved all the lists, archives, etc.

--Dave

David F. Reed  -> email: W5SV at arrl.net
(for pgp key: davereed at W5SV.org http://keys.pgp.com/ )