[Mailman-Users] changing DEFAULT_HOST_NAME after creating lists

John P. Looney valen at tuatha.org
Wed Aug 28 14:17:16 CEST 2002

  I created dozens of mailman lists on my new list server, without
changing DEFAULT_HOST_NAME from 'localhost.localdomain'.

 So now all the mail lists now say that 'localhost.localdomain' is where
their administrative UI is. Any ideas how I can change that (I've changed
it in mm_cfg.py, but that doesn't seem to affect all the lists).

 Some nice automated scripty way of changing all the config.db's would be
perfect..

John