[Mailman-Users] import feature

Bjorn-Ivar Sigbjornsen bjorn-ivar at inc.humorshack.com
Tue Aug 27 12:29:31 CEST 2002

Hi

I have been looking at the Mail Man program you offer and it looks really
interesting. As I already have subscribers to another mailinglist, I wonder
if it's possible to import the existing subscribers directly into Mail Man?

I also wonder if the Plain Digests mode means that you can post a
newsletter that is not being sent out immediately, but say 6 hours later?
That way I can send it out during the night.

One last thing. Is it possible to set it up as an announce list only, so
replies don't go out to all subscribers?

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Bjorn-Ivar