[Mailman-Users] additional forms in signup

Ken Grunke kenspin at mwt.net
Mon Aug 26 19:41:45 CEST 2002

I have approval required for new subscriptions to my list, and I
manually send a message to the requester asking for some basic info
about them before approving. Just want to keep spammers to an absolute
minimum.
Using the "Edit the HTML for the public list pages" feature, can I add
additional forms in the info page for my list, to ask for the name and
some basic info on the person requesting a subscription, besides just
the email and password? And have it mailed to me as listadmin?
I'm on a shared hosting environment, and don't have access to the
Mailman application.

Thanks,
Ken Grunke
http://www.crwoodturner.com