[Mailman-Users] How2 Transfer List

VKN vkn at kingbarnes.com
Sat Aug 24 02:46:31 CEST 2002

Thanx for your response.
Yes mailman is already installed on the new server.

At 5:37 PM -0400 8/23/02, Greg Westin wrote:

Do you have mailman installed on the new server?  It seems to me like you
could just ditto the entire mailman directory over.  Of course, you'd
still have to set up other things involved in the mailman install, but
that'll get the list and the archives and whatnot.

If anyone knows why that wouldn't work, please let us know.

Greg Westin
greg at gregwestin.com

<quote who="VKN">
Thanx for the welcome to the list.

I am sort of a neophyte and will need lots of help to
get on board.

Please be patient.

I am changing servers and would like  to know how to transfer
my mailman mailing list  with 180 subscribers from the
current server to the new. location?

Valencia
Mac user
OS 9.2