[Mailman-Users] Automatically reject - how?

Greg Westin greg at gregwestin.com
Thu Aug 22 20:15:54 CEST 2002

I haven't tried this out, but just looking at the settings available, you
should be able to do this without any extra scripts or cron jobs if you
upgrade to 2.1b3.  It adds lots of different options, including one that
specifies what to do with messages from non-members (Accept, Hold, Reject,
or Discard).

Greg

<quote who="Borries Demeler">