[Mailman-Users] Help!

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Aug 21 07:18:59 CEST 2002

director at mywoman2woman.com wrote:

> I searched the FAQ and couldn’t find anything. My list was running fine and then Saturday it just stopped working. We’ve sent test after test with no luck. I would appreciate any assistance or advice you can offer. Thank you!!!!

    I doubt any FAQ would be able to tell you why your list stopped working.  Is there any chance you could look in your ~mailman/logs/error file and see if it's logging any errors?  Could you also verify that your crontask is still running?  Those are the very minimum you should start with to see if they shed any light on the problem.

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Director of Internet Operations / SysAdmin    .     800.441.3873 x130