[Mailman-Users] text + html into single e-mail message?

barbara.bracquine at verz.kbc.be barbara.bracquine at verz.kbc.be
Tue Aug 20 13:42:46 CEST 2002

Hello,

We have been using Mailman for quite some time now. We use is both for
plain text and html newsletters. Now we would like to "marry" the text
version to the HTML version into a single e-mail message. Is that possible
using Mailman? If so, where can I find information about how to proceed?

Sincerely,

Barbara Bracquiné

KBC
NET - Internet & E-business
Brusselsesteenweg 100
3000 Leuven
Belgium

______________________________________
DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction,
copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error
please notify KBC immediately and then delete this e-mail. KBC does not
accept liability for the correct and complete transmission of the
information, nor for any delay or interruption of the transmission, nor for
damages arising from the use of or reliance on the information.
All e-mail messages addressed to, received or sent by KBC or KBC employees
are deemed to be professional in nature. Accordingly, the sender or
recipient of these messages agrees that they may be read by other KBC
employees than the official recipient or sender in order to ensure the
continuity of work-related activities and allow supervision thereof.