[Mailman-Users] Problem with adding new members to list

Monika Haberland moha at biochem.mpg.de
Mon Aug 19 13:37:53 CEST 2002

Please forward this problem in Mailman to the corresponding person
working on the theme:

I implemented and configuered the mailman program Vers. 2.0.6 under Suse
Linux.

I have a list called "biochem" running in our Intranet with members that
have email-addresses like:
1.) meier at biochem.mpg.de

and another member in a subdomain with the address:
2.) meier at vw.biochem.mpg.de

when using the administrative page "Membership Management" for inserting
user 1. and then user 2. the second one will not be accepted -I get the
reply: Error, user already exists.

when I insert user 2. first and then user 1. both users will be accepted
correctly.

--
Viele Gruesse

Monika Haberland