[Mailman-Users] Bug problem ( Version 2.0.11 )

Political Ethiopia polethiopia at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 20 09:43:17 CEST 2002

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I tried the way you
told me. But I can't resolve the problem.

My today's problem says:

" Bug in Mailman version 2.0.11
We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this
problem. Printing of traceback and other system
information has been explicitly inhibited, but the
webmaster can find this information in the Mailman
error logs. "

please revise the bug message and help me in resolving
the problem.

Thank you in advance,

Yours,

Dawit Yohanes