[Mailman-Users] managing mailman lists through webmin version 0.990

bronto bronto at csd-bes.net
Mon Aug 19 18:52:28 CEST 2002

I think that Dene is referring to the mailman module that is/was
available for webmin.

Dene; unless you have urgent need, don't spend too much time on this.
I never got the mailman module for webmin to work.  I think is was
for a 1.x version of mailman and that's quite old now.  Plus, v2.1 of
mailman is coming along nicely in beta testing and it has a fully
featured web based mailing list creation interface, negating the need
to have one in webmin.

Rob