[Mailman-Users] Questions about my logs.

Phil Grimpo pgrimpo at inspirmedia.org
Mon Aug 19 07:39:48 CEST 2002

I've noticed that members are constantly coming up as "nomail" marked
next to their name.  I checked the bounce log and I'm seeing a lot of
errors like - "1 more allowed over 431930 secs"  What does that mean?  I
am noticing a serious CNAME lookup error in qmail (if anyone has insight
on that, I'd like to know.  Nearly every e-mail comes up with that
error) so I'm guessing e-mail is bouncing and after x bounces it gets
disabled?  Is this correct?

Also, what does the error mean: user at domain.com is not a member?

Thanks!

-Phil Grimpo