[Mailman-Users] Subscribe like majordomo or listserv

zeek zeek at sparklehouse.com
Thu Aug 15 18:30:57 CEST 2002

Greetings,

I asked this question earlier but I don't think it was clearly articulated.
Since then I've searched far and wide for answers but have not found them.

I'd like to provide a single address that would make queries to all lists
available <listname>-request at xyz.com won't suffice.  This address would
allow for such commands as "help," "lists," "show <listname>," and etc. As
far as I can tell there is no way to do this with mailman at this time. If
there is and I'm overlooking it, please let me know. If there really isn't,
is this slated as a future feature? Hey, that sounds kinda funny.

Cheers,
-zeek