[Mailman-Users] multiple domains with sendmail directions/HOWTO

B. Cook bcook at idsi.net
Thu Aug 15 03:07:32 CEST 2002

Hello,

I was looking through the lists and can't seem to find out how to do
this.  I already host idsi.net in my Mailman setup, but I would like to
host some lists for some of the other domains that I host.  Without
giving up all the private lists that I have on the box.

What I'm looking for is how to do I setup domain1.com and domain2.com to
each have their own 'private' Mailman setups?  I would be using sendmail
if that would make any difference.

Thanks in advance for any help, and I appreciate the time that was taken
to read this.

Brian