[Mailman-Users] Problem accessing the admin pages for a list-Type Errror:not enough arguments for format string

Victoriano Giralt vic at vgg.sci.uma.es
Thu Aug 15 00:46:36 CEST 2002

-------------------------------------^----------^
-------------------------------------------------------^

> could someone please help me with this, I have been struggling to flook
> up in the archives and couldnt find anything.

It looks to me that you have edited one of the adm pages for the problem
list, or one in $prefix/templates and left out, problably, one of the 's'
after one of the %(xxx) or maybe you have left completely one of them out,
or, another one I have encountered, if that you have added HTML thingies
with percents, then, you have to enter %%, for example width=%%10.
Hope this helps.

--
Victoriano Giralt
Systems Manager