[Mailman-Users] Can I pay for Technical support? re: MailMan?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Tue Aug 13 17:24:01 CEST 2002

On 8/13/02 6:58 AM, "Support Desk" <cprg at cprg.net> wrote:

> Anyone
> who thinks they can "host" from their basement, using DSL
> or Cable, is sadly misinformed,

Okay, I've been doing exactly that (well, back room, not basement) since
1995. How am I badly misinformed? I mean, it works fine. I've been
slashdotted multiple times and my server doesn't implode, unlike many
others.

Frankly, I don't think you have a clue here. I'm DOING IT. Have been for
years. So why don't I have a clue? And you do?

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui at plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

He doesn't have ulcers, but he's a carrier.