[Mailman-Users] Can I pay for Technical support? re: MailMan?

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Tue Aug 13 17:19:52 CEST 2002

On 8/13/02 5:54 AM, "Support Desk" <cprg at cprg.net> wrote:

> Ha, ha.. This is open source, not microsloth, there is
> no "paid" support option..
>
> Personally, I find DSL and Cable lines too unreliable.

Funny, I've been running my stuff on DSL since about 1998, and before that
on a leased line into the house (back to 1995 or so), and I find it
perfectly reliable enough.

Although I always find people telling my my setup won't work fascinating...
(grin)

--
Chuq Von Rospach, Architech
chuqui at plaidworks.com -- http://www.chuqui.com/

Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you haven't fallen
asleep yet.