[Mailman-Users] Can I pay for Technical support? re: MailMan?

Support Desk cprg at cprg.net
Tue Aug 13 14:54:30 CEST 2002

Ha, ha.. This is open source, not microsloth, there is
no "paid" support option..

Personally, I find DSL and Cable lines too unreliable.
The only "paid" support you can get for Mailman is by
hosting your site on one of the thousands of real
full time hosting providers who offer Mailman as part
of their hosting packages.  Many offer accounts for
only a few dollars per month, with 99% + uptime.

"Access" providers, who "give" you free space with
your account, do not guarantee uptime, their "hosted"
sites are generally slow, because 98% of their bandwidth
is dedicated to "access" not "hosting" .

A  search for "host mailman" on Google will give you
hundreds of hits of hosts that have Mailman installed.
SD