[Mailman-Users] I have problem on configuration of mailman.

Tom Whiting wolf at wolfstream.net
Tue Aug 13 00:48:38 CEST 2002

On Wednesday 07 August 2002 10:57 pm, Sophal Chey wrote:
> Dear sir,
>    My name's Sophal Chey. I live in Cambodia. I'm a man 22.
>    I would like you to aid me to install+configure of mailman to work with
> qmail. My server's OS is Redhat Linux 7.2. I've already installed and
> configured qmail and python work properly. But the mailman is not yet. I've
> tried 2 months on mailman but i can't get anything from it cost it
> difficult to understand as well my English is quite poor too. Here are the
> points int the install file int the mailman directory that I would like to
> ask you:

There's a README.QMAIL
If you follow the instructions in there, you should have no problem (I've
followed 'em and it seems to work rather well for me).

TJW: Head tech, Dreamless Realms
Mud: http://dreamless.wolfstream.net
Snippets http://dreamless.wolfstream.net/
Telnet dreamless.wolfstream.net:9275