[Mailman-Users] Message archiving question II

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Thu Aug 8 23:48:44 CEST 2002

The default is to use the date and time on the email message.  As you've
discovered this can be wildly off.  If you look at the
~mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py file you will see there is a section that lets
you change this so that you use the received date and time (as always... do
not change anything in Defaults.py but copy the section to mm_cfg.py and
edit it there!).

Good Luck,

Jon Carnes