[Mailman-Users] Message archiving question

Marcelo Assis sema.marcelo at telemigcelular.com.br
Wed Aug 7 23:15:19 CEST 2002

I was checking this list´s message archives, and i noticed we have messages
ranging from April 2024, June 2013, etc, to january and december 1970.

I would like to know:

- the archives date indexes are built from serves internal date and time or
from subscribers date and time time included in message headers?

- is it possible to "number"  the messages like Yahoo Groups does??

Thanks!

marcelo