[Mailman-Users] Installing Mailman without root privileges?

Fred B fredb86 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 20:37:39 CEST 2002

I have an account on a hosting service that
runs FreeBSD and Qmail. They do not have Mailman
installed.  However, they do have Apache and Python
installed. I can also compile sources using GNU C.

The Mailman installation directions suggest that I need root
privileges for some initial setup, but I'm just wondering
if it's possible to do it without root privileges since
I'm just using it with my account.

Thanks!

FB