[Mailman-Users] FW: RE: mailman (HW#1473427)

David Bowman dbowman at ucstrategy.com
Tue Aug 6 21:43:44 CEST 2002

David Bowman
Principal
Universal Competitive Strategies
DBowman at UCStrategy.com
616/720-5480

-----Original Message-----
From: David Bowman [mailto:dbowman at ucstrategy.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 3:41 PM
To: 'support at hostway.com'
Subject: RE: RE: mailman (HW#1473427)

I did get in, thank you.  However, I am very confused about the purpose
and use of Mailman even (especially?) after going to their website.

I currently have an act database of contacts that I use through Outlook
to send a periodical newsletter.  Outlook then sends me a whole host of
undeliverable recipients that I wade through and manually re-send to
those that did not receive an e-mail the first time.  How do I replace
what I am currently doing with Mailman?  How do I import/export my
current database?  And, how do I maintain the confidentiality of my
mailing list?- David