[Mailman-Users] Quick and dirty anti-Klez procmail?

Raquel Rice raquel at thericehouse.net
Tue Aug 6 01:04:33 CEST 2002

On Mon, 05 Aug 2002 14:48:18 -0600
LuKreme <kremels at kreme.com> wrote:

> I don't want to restrict all attahments on one of my lists, but I
> do want to stript those x-midi or x-wave klez viruses.
>
> Does anyone have a quick and dirty procmail recipe to do that?  I
> tried:

Here's what I use ... (watch for line wrapping) ...

# -- Klez --
:0
* ^Content-Type:.*(multipart|attachment)
{
  # Klez1
  :0B
  * > 50000
  *
^135AAItEjhyJRI8ci0SOGIlEjxiLRI4UiUSPFItEjhCJRI8Qi0SODIlEjwyLRI4IiU
SPCItE$
  {
	# Do something with this stuff
  }

  # Klez2
  :0B
  * > 50000
  * ^Content-Type:[ ]*(audio/x-|application)
  * 1^0 ()<i?frame[ ]*src=(3d)?cid:
  * 1^0 ^--[^ ]+$$Content-
  {
	# Do something
  }
}

--
Raquel
I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I just lived