[Mailman-Users] Digest Header modification ?

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Fri Aug 2 19:08:50 CEST 2002

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 10:02:54AM -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:
> > Please note that I'm not talking about the RFC2369 headers, but about
> > the "you can subscribe by going to blabla" plate in the message body.
>
> Those are footers, and are configurable from the UI.

I'm sorry to be dense, but I'm not talking about the footers, either.
There is actually an option in the UI for a header (called "header"), but
it's blank.
I've now tried putting something in there in the hopes that this will
REPLACE the default header. If so, the UI is unclear. If it just adds
to the digest header (as I suspect it will), then an option to turn
this additional header off is missing.

--
http://web.lemuria.org/pubkey.html
pub  1024D/2D7A04F5 2002-05-16 Tom Vogt <tom at lemuria.org>