[Mailman-Users] Digest Header modification ?

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Fri Aug 2 18:37:13 CEST 2002

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 09:30:57AM -0700, J C Lawrence wrote:
> > One of the mailing lists on my servers generates its subscriber list
> > from a database, so this information is misleading. But how can I
> > remove it or replace it with some other text?
>
> Please see the FAQ:
>
>   http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py

I did, and it does not answer the question. I checked both with search
terms and by reading the index.

Please note that I'm not talking about the RFC2369 headers, but about
the "you can subscribe by going to blabla" plate in the message body.

--
http://web.lemuria.org/pubkey.html
pub  1024D/2D7A04F5 2002-05-16 Tom Vogt <tom at lemuria.org>