[Mailman-Users] Postfix - aliases & domainaliases

Eric Sandquist esandquist at ihms.net
Fri Aug 2 00:33:42 CEST 2002

How do I get mailman to automate the generation of aliases and
domainaliases?  My needs are such that I need to automate the creation of
lists so that I do not need to hand enter or validate every request for a
new list.

Also, is it possible to prevent users from having access to creating a list
based on some kind of access level?

I am evaluating this application verses sympa.  I have used majordomo for
over 5 years and need more options than it can provide.  Mailman and Sympa
seem to be the strongest competitors for this type of service.

Eric Sandquist
Systems Engineer - messianicgroups.com