[Mailman-Users] identifying users

Duren Thompson solveig at utk.edu
Fri Aug 2 00:07:12 CEST 2002

We are currently using mail-man to administer a number of discussion lists
for Adult Literacy in Tennessee.

We have been somewhat frustrated in the fact that our old majordomo
software allowed us to "identify" subscribers with their actual names - but
mailman seems to only have the option of e-mail addresses.

Does anyone know of any way to add information other than the e-mail
address to each user's profile - like their name or other designation?

Duren Thompson

Information Management and Technology Services
Center for Literacy Studies' State Leadership Team
TN Division of Labor and Workforce Development
solveig at utk.edu    865.974.4109