[Mailman-Users] A couple of questions...

Garey Mills gmills at library.berkeley.edu
Thu Aug 1 22:20:58 CEST 2002

Hi -

	I'm using 2.1b2 and I have the following questions:

	- We have an environment where we have approximately 100 low
	volume lists (3 msgs per day). I will be administrator on all
	of them, but I can delegate moderation. I don't want to see
	emails for message approval; I just want them to go to moderators.
	Does anyone know of a way to do this?

	- In this environment, we often have to subscribe or unsubscribe a
	user to some but not all of the lists. I can see how to write
	a form to do that in a CGI script, but it would probably be better
	as an addition to Mailman. Anybody seen this done, or have any
	suggestions how to do it?

Any help appreciated;

Garey Mills
Library Systems Office