[Mailman-Users] List creations

Scott Every scott at emji.net
Thu Aug 1 20:22:44 CEST 2002

along the same lines(kind of), is there a good way to set list defaults?
its very annoying to have to reset the same 15-20 options everytime i
create a new list.

i have looked thru the docs and mailing list archives, but have seen
nothing likely.  any help would be appreciated.

thanks

--On Thursday, August 1, 2002 12:05 PM -0600 "Ashley M. Kirchner"