[Mailman-Users] Questions about Mailman

Geoffrey Kleinman talk at dvdtalk.com
Tue Apr 30 23:21:57 CEST 2002

Hi,

We've been in Lyris Hell for a number of months and are looking to move to
another product. Been looking over Mailman and it looks really good.

A couple of questions:

Which version of Python do you recommend running. We have 1.5.2 installed
should we use a more recent version?
We have a total of 290K members, will Mailman support this?
Which MTA do you recommend, We use Qmail on our other server but would be
open to using something else for Mailman?

Finally, what's the speed of send out of Mailman v. a Lyris?

Thanks in Advance,
Geoff

Geoffrey Kleinman
Kleinman.com, Inc.