[Mailman-Users] your software

Sandra Maynard smaynard at agric.uwa.edu.au
Tue Apr 30 07:37:02 CEST 2002

dear Mailman,
I currently use your Mailman software at work , through my univesity
system, and a fabulous system  it is indeed. Do you have any equivalent
software that would work on the web, but not using the linux operating
system? Anything more user friendly for us computer morons?

Cheers

Sandra Maynard
Training & Extension Officer
Centre for Land Rehabilitation
University of WA
35 Stirling H'Way , CRAWLEY , WA , 6009
Australia
Ph : 08 9380 3827   	International: + 61 8 9380 3827
Fax: 08 9380 1050            "       :       + 61 8 9380 1050

CRICOS Provider Code No: 00126G

Email to:<mailto:sandra.maynard at uwa.edu.au>

Check our web site for training courses:

http://www.clr.uwa.edu.au
Australasia Pacific Extension Network member
"People successfully managing change"
 http://www.apen.org.au