[Mailman-Users] Spam filtering.

Feorag NicBhride feorag at antipope.org
Tue Apr 30 18:34:46 CEST 2002

My mailing list is already set up to hold posts from non-members but I'm
getting very fed up of having to manually reject spam. In particular, it's
Yahoo! addresses which are the biggest sinners. Has anyone written any
kind of Mailman add-on that will allow me to:

* automatically reject (rather than hold) non-member posts from certain
  domains, and

* send off an automatic complaint with full headers etc to the relevant
  abuse address?

bb
Feorag

--
The Pagan Prattle Online      -      Loony Fundie Nonsense for the Masses
               http://www.antipope.org/feorag/e-prattle/